Sunday, December 7, 2014

30 days of yoga

Day 1

Well now that the semester is winding down, I have time to do things other than write papers. And I really need to get back into some sort of shape. My muscles are all jellified from all the milkshakes I've been getting at Shake Shack!

Basically, I'm too out of shape to even try to do yoga in front of other people at this point. No wait, I don't really care about them, but I don't feel like seeing myself in the mirrors at Verge. So I'm doing their yoga on demand for 30 days. Guys, I love Verge and I love their on demand videos available through vimeo.

Today I did "Verge Stability" with Cara. It was a good starting point for me, as it focused a lot on legs and breezed through the core stuff. Not too many planks. However, my legs are traditionally pretty solid, and this video shows me just how far I've fallen. I was so wobbly and sore. Somebody's gonna sleep good tonight.

My point in posting here is some sort of accountability, but I also hope to track my progress. And also, I can't emphasize enough how great the on demand is from Verge. I highly recommend it!

Check it out here!

No comments: