Thursday, January 3, 2013

Janudairy

From my vacation in October.....ahhhhhhhhhhh so relaxing.
Oh my goodness. I've been a terrible blogger which means if this is your only source of info about me, you have no idea what I've been up to.

I will do a quick update and then I promise I'll update more as this month goes along. Classes don't start again until January 14th, so I should be able to keep that promise for another 10 days or so.

I finished my third round of PRRT in Basel at the end of September. It was a crazy trip and I was happy to be done with it. In theory, that was my last round, unless/until my disease progresses. I had an MRI in November which shows disease stability/little or no growth. I'm trying to stay realistic and keep my optimism low, because my tumors are super sneaky and do crazy things when I start to feel like things are okay. So good news yes, but let's pretend it's just news.

I have an Octreoscan later this month, and hopefully that will show that the tumors are dead/dying/not as active. I will keep you posted.

Thanks again to all who supported me in so many ways over the last 12 months. I am so appreciative, even though my radiation brain sometimes forgets to say so.

xoxo, Kristin

No comments: