Monday, March 12, 2012

A bump in the road



So......my PRRT is going to be delayed a few weeks due to some issues getting the Lu-177.  Not exactly thrilled about the bump, but what can you do except roll with it.  I'm also hastily sending out my records to the European clinics on the off chance that I get bumped again.  I'll know more next week.

Last week was incredibly busy.  I had so many labs to get done before my trip, and so many things to do before I headed north for my nephew's birthday party.  In some ways, I'm happy to be able to relax a bit this week, instead of running around getting ready for Houston.  Although I am sad that my cowboy boot purchase will be delayed.

This week looks to be another busy one...spring break is over, and I didn't even read the one book I was supposed to.  I have knitting tomorrow, lunch, class, gym.  Tuesday is DMV for license, pick up MRI disc from Penn, lunch with Jess.  By Wednesday I'm sure I'll have more on my list.

I have a ton of thank you notes to send this week.  If you haven't gotten yours, it's not exactly in the mail yet.  But it's on my list.

No comments: